We’re currently looking for experienced Temps to work across the company. The successful candidates will have :
- Experience of working in a talent agency, casting or production.
- An excellent working knowledge of film, television and theatre.
- A knowledge of existing Casting Directors.
- Understand the nuances of working directly with talent. Consequently, we’re actively looking at candidates who have experience of client facing work.
- Be computer literate and technically minded, together with a good knowledge of standard software packages.
- Be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Have a can-do attitude, enjoy being part of a team and able to think on their feet.
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively.
As many of our permanent members of staff originally started as Temps, we’re keen to develop on-going relationships and would be interested in hearing from those who perhaps are unable to Temp at present but may be interested in doing so in the future.
Please send a short covering email and CV, writing TEMPS in the subject header to email@example.com.
We do not accept application or enquiries by telephone or requests for feedback.
We offer two 6 month internships each year designed for those who have no previous experience either in talent management or related fields. These internships give the successful candidates the opportunity to experience life in an agency and a chance to develop skills and relationships within that arena.
We also offer a year-long internship in the role of office runner, which we advertise as and when the position is available. Offering general support to the company as a whole, this is a role where no week is ever the same – you could be running packages one minute to providing holiday cover on a busy Assistant’s desk the next.
Both are paid positions, on a salary which is commensurate with other entry-level jobs in the industry.
Because the number of applications we receive far outweighs the number of places, we are only able to accept them during a specific period of recruitment, which is advertised here, on Creative Access and the PMA website. We are unable to predict when that will be as often our interns secure permanent positions before the end of their contract. Please do not submit CVs outside of that time, as they will not be considered.
We no longer offer ad hoc work experience placements, instead focusing on our Intern Scheme, detailed above.
We do not accept applications or enquiries by telephone or requests for feedback.
We will store and process your personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for us to perform the services/activities we are undertaking and to comply with our legal and statutory obligations. At all times we will store and process your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.