United Agents is currently looking for experienced Temps to work across the company, in particular our Actors Department. The successful candidates will have:
- Experience of working in a talent agency, particularly working in an Actors department.
- An excellent working knowledge of film, television and theatre.
- A knowledge of existing Casting Directors.
- Understand the nuances of working directly with Talent. Consequently, we’re actively looking at candidates who have experience of client facing work.
- Be computer literate and technically minded, together with a good knowledge of standard software packages.
- Be able to work quickly and accurately.
- Have a can-do attitude, enjoy being part of a team and able to think on their feet.
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively.
Please send a short covering email and CV, writing TEMPS in the subject header to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept application or enquiries by telephone or requests for feedback
We offer a year-long internship in the role as an office runner, which we advertise as and when the position is available. Our intention is that the internship is properly structured with the intern spending a fortnight in each department to really get to understand how they operate before working company-wide.
We also set up meetings with an agent in each department so by the time the initial 10 week period is complete our Interns have a clear understanding of artist management and what it means to be an agent. They then have the opportunity to put what they've learnt into practice. It is a paid role which is commensurate with other entry-level jobs in the industry.
Because the number of applications we receive far outweighs the number of places, we are only able to accept them during a specific period of recruitment, which is advertised here and on the PMA website. We are unable to predict when that will be as often our interns secure permanent positions before the end of their contract. Please do not submit CVs outside of that time, as they will not be considered.
We no longer offer ad hoc work experience placements, instead focusing on our Intern Scheme, detailed above.
We do not accept applications or inquiries by telephone or requests for feedback.